ליברפול 2019/20 - אלופת אנגליה!

הנושא בפורום 'פורום כדורגל אנגלי' פורסם ע"י Mellow29, ‏28/7/19.

מצב נושא:
הנושא נעול.
  1. Sir Alex Ferguson משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏8/8/02
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    לא מחזיק מלוברן וחושב שאם יש הצעה עבורו של 15 או 20 מיליון ליברפול צריכה לרוץ ולסגור תעיסקה כי מדובר בשחקן שבעתיד יהיה נטל על ליברפול והם עוד יצטרכו לשחרר אותו בחינם או להשתתף בשכר שלו.
    הביקורת שלי היא אך ורק על העובדה שלא יגיע מחליף ללוברן, בדיוק כמו שאצלנו לא הייתה לי בעיה עם המכירה של לוקאקו (כמובן שמדובר בשחקן טוב בהרבה מלוברן, הדוגמא שלי היא רק לעניין המכירה) אלא הבעיה שלא רכשנו מחליף, ועכשיו פתאום אלכסיס שנראה שחקן גמור אצלנו והייתי בטוח שבקיץ יגיע ל-MLS או סין הופך להיות רלוונטי או לחלופין מייסון גרינווד במקום להשתלב בצורה הדרגתית ובלי לחץ אולי ציטרך להשתלב בכוח ומחוסר ברירה בגלל השמיכה הקצרה אצלנו בהתקפה.

2. golding מנהלים

הצטרף ב:
    ‏26/6/11
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    זאת ביקורת מוזרה.

שלושה בלמים בכירים בדמות ואן דייק, גומז ומאטיפ ועוד בלם רביעי צעיר - אחד מואן דן ברג או הובר. למה צריך יותר מזה?

לשם השוואה לסיטי יש רק את סטונס, לפורטה ואטומנדי (ואני מניח שהבלם הרביעי הוא צעיר או קייל ווקר). לטוטנהאם יש רק את אלדרויירלד, ורטונחן, סאנצ'ז ופוית' (כשהאחרון הוא צעיר שבכלל מיועד לשחק כמגן ימני לאחר עזיבתו הצפויה של אורייה).

נראה לי כמו המהלך הנכון.

3. Sir Alex Ferguson משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏8/8/02
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    לסיטי בשנה שעברה היה את קומפאני והשנה לדעתי הם רכשו את קאנסלו בין היתר כדי שווקר יוכל לשחק גם כבלם במשחקים מסוימים.
    אסור לשכוח שגם גומז וגם מאטיפ מאוד פציעים (אם אני לא טועה, כשמאטיפ נפצע בעצם הבריח בשנה שעברה ליברפול נשארה תקופה רק עם ואן דייק ולוברן מבחינת בלמים כשירים).

4. Liverpool-Forever משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏11/11/02
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    גם לוברן עצמו פציע.
    מי אמר שכשנצטרך אותו יהיה כשיר בכלל?
    ושוב אומר, אני מעדיף אלתורים מאשר את לוברן. הוא פשוט לא טוב מספיק. פאביניו שיחק אחלה כבלם, מעדיף עוד דקות לעוד קשר אצלנו על פני דקות ללוברן. יש לנו הרבה קשרים בסגל וכל אחד מהם שחקן טוב יותר ומביא תפוקה טובה יותר מלוברן.

5. אלעד משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏26/11/11
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    מין:
    זכר
    רמת פאסון כאן מ-1 עד 10: 7-.

לוברן ב-15M > אייוובי ב-40M.

Coutinho10 אוהב/ת את זה.
  6. Scouser Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏19/3/16
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    העניין הוא שזה לא רק 3 בלמים בסגל, אלא 3 בלמים כשאחד מהם (גומז) הוא גם מגן מחליף. המצב הזה יכול להיות נסבל אך ורק אם כל הקשרים שלנו כשירים ואז מילנר יכול למלא גם את תפקיד המגן ולא גומז. אם קייטה ואוקס נפצעים חס וחלילה אז אנחנו בבעיה גדולה.

לוברן זה זבל אבל כשאתה חלק ממועדון כמו ליברפול תמיד יהיו לך קונים כמו האיטלקיות או הטורקיות (או יותר טוב - פאלאס וכו') במחיר מופקע. כנראה שגם אדוארדס וקלופ מבינים שזה הזמן לעשות buyout ולהיפטר ממנו כל עוד אפשר, לפני נקודת האל חזור שבה הוא יהיה כאן עד סיום החוזה שלו.

7. Coutinho10 Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏16/7/15
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    מין:
    זכר
  8. Liverpool-Forever משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏11/11/02
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    עשית מנוי? אי אפשר לקרוא.

9. cheddar Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏22/10/14
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    Liverpool-Forever אוהב/ת את זה.
  10. Coutinho10 Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏16/7/15
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    מין:
    זכר
    It’s the team meeting before the 2018 Champions League final in Kiev and everyone’s waiting for Jurgen Klopp to find the right words. Liverpool go into the game against Real Madrid with a degree of confidence, but they also know that they’re the underdogs.

There’s tension in the room. Klopp is about to speak. But first, he lifts up his top and stuffs it back into his underwear. The players are looking at him and then at each other, puzzled. Then, one by one, they notice the branding on Klopp’s pants.

“We saw he was wearing the boxer shorts of Cristiano Ronaldo,” Georginio Wijnaldum recalls. “He did the meeting with his shirt stuffed inside his ‘CR7’ boxers. The whole changing room was on the floor laughing their heads off. That really broke the ice. Usually in those situations, everyone is serious and concentrated. But he was relaxed and made this joke.”

Ronaldo and Madrid would have the last laugh on the night. But Wijnaldum is still smiling, thinking back to that scene a year later. It’s one of his favourite Klopp stories, he says, a neat illustration of the German’s ability to anticipate his team’s mood and to change it — by means of physical comedy, if necessary.

“He’s done hundreds of jokes likes that,” Wijnaldum says. “If you see that your manager is really confident and relaxed, it will have an effect on players. He is a father figure in those things for the players. With his jokes and his body language, he takes the pressure off players.”

Klopp is close to many of the Liverpool players but his relationship with Wijnaldum is so strong that it transcends the professional, the Dutchman says.

“When I have problems I can always go to the manager. I can text him a few days before and ask if he has a minute for me. He is always curious about what it is. ‘Is it something bad, good? What is it?’ He always tries to empathise with the other person, to feel what they’re going through.

“He is a really special man for me. I see him as more than a manager — a really good friend.”

Klopp, he adds, goes out of his way to ensure that Wijnaldum can see his family, who live in the Netherlands.

They met for a long, personal chat at the manager’s house in Formby before completing the midfielder’s £25 million transfer from Newcastle in the summer of 2016. But unusually, it was Wijnaldum who had ‘tapped up’ Klopp — in the literal sense — during Liverpool’s visit to Tyneside six months earlier:

“He is the kind of man who takes you aback when he looks at you. We had a few moments like that in the first half. When we walked off the pitch, I was behind him and I tapped him on one shoulder but was standing on the other side. He looked the other way. That was the first moment we really had contact.”

The classic schoolboy prank worked.

Friends and players from other teams often want to know if the Klopp they see is the same man once the spotlight is off. “Everyone asks me how he is as a person. ‘Is it fake what he does on the sidelines?’ No, that is how he is. Even in training he is the same. That’s how he is.”

Wijnaldum’s grandmother Francina, who raised him and accompanied him on 45 minute hikes to training at his hometown club Sparta Rotterdam when he was a child, was intrigued, too.

“When I go to Holland to see her, she always speaks about him. ‘He is really happy after games and I see how he gives the players a hug to show his appreciation.’ I asked her, ‘Do you want to hug him?’ So one time she came to Anfield and I asked the manager if my grandmother could see him. He gave her a hug. ‘I don’t want to go home,’ she said. She still speaks about it all the time.’”

In one particular aspect, however, Klopp’s behaviour last season was a little misleading. The Liverpool boss was less animated on the touchline than in recent years; seemingly more relaxed. Wijnaldum insists that the manager’s public placidity should not be confused with a more forgiving attitude.

“On the inside, he is totally the same as before,” the 28-year-old says. “He is always honest and makes sure that we don’t want to fly. He tries to keep us with both feet on the ground. At the beginning of the season, when we were winning games, he was sometimes angry and mad at us because we were not 100 percent focused. He was like, ‘Do everything right, work right, put in 100 percent. That is what brings us here. Every slip will let it go, it can be the other side again.’ He kept us with both feet at the ground.

“That is Jurgen. It was a good thing for us to see. He didn’t change after the good results that we had. As players, you sometimes have that much confidence that you say, ‘We will be all right.’ He always says ‘You can’t manage what happens on the pitch, but you can prepare us as well as possible.’ Now, when we slip a little bit and think things will work with 95 percent or so, he is there to knock us down. ‘One-hundred percent – or you have nothing. We have to do it that way, that is what brought us here. That is how we have to continue.’ That’s one of the reasons why we had a good season last year. Everyone stays focused, even in training.”

Klopp’s leave-everything-on-the-pitch approach can be unnerving.

“Sometimes it can be a lot for a player. You are busy with the game and sometimes it is not going well. Then you see him at the side, yelling at you. You are not allowed to bend over to take a rest, or show that you are tired. He wants you to stand up and show [the opposition] that you are not tired. It’s very demanding, but he is always trying to help you as a player to go forward.”

Wijnaldum himself has fallen short of Klopp’s high expectations in a handful of games.

He bore the brunt of his manager’s ire after the 2-0 defeat away to Red Star Belgrade in the Champions League group stage, for example.

“I had played a really bad game. A lot of times he says that when I start a game badly, it never becomes good during the game any more. And he said, in front of everyone, ‘I could see it in your eyes and in your body language — this was going to be a game like that.’ And I was like, ‘Whoa, I don’t need that in this moment.’

“But in the end, if you analyse it, he was right. He didn’t say it to break me, but to help me. Sometimes it is difficult for me, how he reacts or shouts, but if you ask me if I would like him to change, I would say: absolutely not. He is the kind of manager that will be angry about things in the game, or will show emotion during a game, but when it comes to half-time, he speaks with you and gives you confidence. ‘You can do it better. You have to do this, have to do that…’

“He is one of the first managers I’ve had who doesn’t get angry when you try to do the things that you are good at. He will never be angry when you try to use your talent or quality. Even if it goes wrong. Since I am at Liverpool, he has helped me a lot. Not only with football, but also as a person, the way you think about things. That is why I enjoy every day of working with him. I can be really mad at him one day. But the next day the anger is gone and we will love each other again.”

Pressed for his favourite funny Klopp story, Wijnaldum casts his mind back to a training ground incident at Melwood when the 52-year-old’s talent for slapstick humour had come to the fore rather involuntarily.
    The manager didn’t want Jordan Henderson to train because the midfielder had felt a bit of pain. Henderson trained anyway but soon realised that he could not continue. He walked off.

“Jurgen was like, ‘I told you not to train and you still did it,’” Wijnaldum says, suppressing a giggle. “He was already really angry, shouting. But Hendo didn’t even react. He just walked.

“Jurgen took his cap, threw it on the ground, wanting to kick it. But when he tried, he slipped and fell on his back.

“He stood up immediately and tried to kick it again. And he kicked it. The whole thing was on camera so everyone was laughing afterwards, I think I watched it 10 times. Later we had a quiz about it at a team event. And Jurgen could laugh about it, too.”

— This is part of an extended interview from an updated version of Raphael Honigstein’s book Klopp: Bring the Noise, on sale Thursday August 15.

(Photo:John Powell/Liverpool FC via Getty Images)

11. Scouser Tommy משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏1/7/07
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    כמה מדויק מצד קלופ להגיד את זה על וויינאלדום...

תודה על השיתוף. האמת שכבר נראה לי אין מנוס מלהזמין את הספר הזה של הוניגשטיין, נראה מרתק.

נערך לאחרונה ב: ‏14/8/19
    Coutinho10 ו-Liverpool-Forever אוהבים את זה.
  12. Liverpool-Forever משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏11/11/02
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    Naby Keita will be assessed before tonight's UEFA Super Cup clash against Chelsea here in Istanbul, Jurgen Klopp prepared to give the Guinean every chance of being available

נשמע טוב...בטח לא פציעה של כמה שבועות.

Scouser Tommy אוהב/ת את זה.
  13. Scouser Tommy משתמשים של כבוד היכל התהילה

הצטרף ב:
    ‏1/7/07
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    אין ספק שזה חדשות טובות על קייטה, אבל עדיין, צריך להתחיל להטיל ספק בכשירות הפיזית שלו. לא יכול להיות שכל חודש הוא יחטוף איזה knock של כמה ימים, זה פוגע ברצף ומוציא גם אותו מאיזון, אני בטוח. הכתבים בטוויטר כתבו שהוא ירד מהמגרש מאוד מבואס, בטוח שזה מתסכל גם אותו ומשפיע עליו מנטלית.

נקווה שזה ישתחרר כי אם זה ממשיך ככה, הוא לא יצליח אצלנו. ניכר שזה שחקן שצריך בטחון במשחק שלו, גם מבחינה סגנונית (קשר מרכזי שלוקח המון סיכונים עם הכדור) וגם מבחינה מנטלית.

14. Rushie Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏7/11/08
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    אם הפציעה הזאת אכן קשורה לפציעה ההיא שחטף בסוף העונה שעברה אז הרבה מהאשמה היא עליו. בנבחרת שלו כמובן עשו כל מה שהם יכולים כדי להכשיר אותו בזמן לאליפות אפריקה למרות שקלופ רמז שזה אולי יהיה מוקדם מדי. הוא מצידו לא התנגד ופשוט עלה לשחק עד שנפצע שוב. עם כל הכבוד לפטריוטיות צריך להזכיר לו מי משלם לו את המשכורת.

15. oranfu Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏16/5/11
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    קודם כל - איזה חרא עצום עם אליסון.

לוברן - להטיס מפה. אנחנו כבר יודעים איך זה אצלנו במועדון שחקן עלוב עם רגל ו2 ביצים מחוץ למועדון ואז איכשהו חוזר לשחק עשרות משחקים בעונה. אם יש הזדמנות להיפטר ממנו צריך ללכת עליה בכל הכח.

זה בעייתי כי הרי גומז הוא גם הגיבוי לעמדת המגן אצלנו וגם הוא וגם מאטיפ חשודים מבחינת כשירות, אבל זה לא צריך למנוע מאיתנו למכור את לוברן.

אני לא קונה את הדיבורים על הובר. הספיק לי לראות נגד נוריץ' כשאפילו שאין את מאנה ומילנר עדיין ברוסטר בכלל לא היה בספסל. פאביניו ואולי גם הנדרסון ישחקו בלמים לפני צמד ההולנדים.

לדעתי דיי ויתרנו על העונה הזאת מראש. לא עשינו רכש, הולכים עם סגל טיפה מצומצם\הימורים מיותרים. אתם אומרים זה קלופ, אני ממשיך לראות ציטוטים שלו שמרמזים שלא באמת היה כסף עבור מהלכים משמעותיים (גם היום אמר שהוא עובד עם התקציב שמקבל במלים כאלה או אחרות).
    אם אני רוצה להיות ממש אופטימי אז אני אקווה שזה בגלל שמתכננים קיץ גדול בקיץ הבא אחרי חיסכון הקיץ, עוד שנה של הכנסות גדולות וביחד עם חוזה אימוץ מפלצתי (לפי השמועות).

בעסה רצינית עם קייטה. מאוד קיוויתי לראות אותו היום. הוא לא מצליח לשמור על כשירות באופן רציף מאז שהגיע.

הנה ההרכב להיום. הגיבוי שלנו לאגף זה אוקס, ברוסטר לא משחק גם כשפירמינו ואוריגי לא.

מצב נושא:
הנושא נעול.